Do you fear sounding too “salesy” when it comes to selling your book? If so, listen to business success expert, Shirlene Reeves as she shares the best ways to sell without “salesy.”
Shirlene Reeves is one of only 253 certified financial educators in the US. She’s a web TV show host and a syndicated radio host on BBS Radio. She’s the publisher of Wealthy Woman Magazine and she’s the author of Selling Through Your Heart, Empowering You To Build Relationships With Financial Freedom.
Shirlene is an in demand international keynote speaker specializing in educating coaches, authors, and entrepreneurs with answers for transforming their businesses, by selling with heart, developing confidence and stepping onto stages, web TV, podcasts and radio for massive marketing visibility.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you listen to this week’s powerful podcast “How to Use the Best Ways to Sell Without Being Pushy”…
- How to overcome your fear of being too salesy using the 3-step sales waltz
- Why you don’t ever want to use sales scripts to sell
- The importance of taking time to build relationships
- Why being authentic is the only way to be
- What some of the most powerful words you should use when talking to prospects
- What you need to do to adopt a powerful formula for success
- The importance of substantiating the purpose of your book
- Some of the best ways to become massively visible with your book
- How to avoid two common mistakes that can stand in the way of your business success
- What it takes to make real money as an author (and it’s not from selling your books)
- And much, much more…
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use the Best Ways to Sell Without Being Pushy”