Want simple conversion copywriting secrets to help attract clients like magic? Conversion copywriting guru, Joanna Wiebe spills the beans on her powerful keys to success.
The co-founder of the Air Story writing platform, and the founder of Copy Hackers, Joanna Wiebe is the original conversion copywriter and a published novelist. She teaches copywriting on stages internationally, and she’s sold more than 20,000 copies of her self-published Copy Hackers e-books.
What exactly is conversion copywriting?
“Conversion copywriting is really a throwback to the copywriting that the world started with, which was copy that was intended to get people to say “yes” in the short term, not just in the long term. Conversion copywriting is best understood against creative copywriting, which has become the standard since the 80’s.”
In this week’s powerful podcast episode “How to Attract Clients with Conversion Copywriting Secrets” we explore …
- Why it’s important for an author to be able to write copy
- Conversion copywriting fundamentals every author needs to know
- A really simple framework to use every time you write copy
- How best to research problems to solve before writing your copy
- Where to find the best ideas to steal for “sticky” copy
- The one thing that will make your copy shine, even if you suck at it
- Top mistakes to avoid when writing conversion copy
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to connect with Joanna to find out more about her coaching and speaking services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Attract Clients with Conversion Copywriting Secrets”