Do you want to make your ebook a bestseller? Join Geoff Affleck, a catalyst for self-help authors, as he shares his powerful ebook bestseller tips and techniques.
Geoff designs, executes and manages book launches, online marketing campaigns and product launches for transformational authors, speakers, and teachers.
He is the #1 bestselling co-author of five books, including Enlightened Bestseller: 7 Keys to Creating a Successful Self-Help Book.
Geoff has helped launch more than 75 authors launch #1 bestselling books ranging from New York Times bestsellers to Kindle ebooks. As speaker has shared the stage with transformational leaders and bestselling authors including Marci Shimoff, Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood, John Assaraf, Lisa Sasevich, Greg Habstritt, and T. Harv Eker.
In this week’s powerful podcast episode “How to Make Your eBook a Bestseller” you will discover …
- 3 blocks to getting your self-help book done and onto that best seller list
- How to overcome an “author-centric” mindset
- Practical ideas to understand your avatar’s frustrations and pain points
- The #1 question your target audience asks about your book
- Understand the “magnus opus” syndrome and how to avoid it
- How to avoid the “write it and they will come” syndrome
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Make Your eBook a Bestseller”