Would you like to attract more readers to buy your book? If you’re not satisfied with the number of books you sell, listen and learn from “The Book Guy,” Keith Leon S. He shares his powerful tips and techniques to attract more readers to your book.
Keith Leon S. is a multiple international bestselling author, a book publisher and speaker, who is well known as the Book Guy. Keith has appeared on many popular radio and television broadcasts, and his work has been covered by Inc Magazine, LA Weekly, The Huffington Post, Published Magazine, and Succeed Magazine, just to name a few.
Keith’s passion is teaching people how to go from first thought to bestseller, and to create what he calls the world’s greatest business card. His life’s purpose book, Walking With My Angels, a true story, will release in August.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Attract More Readers to Your Book” you will discover …
- How to take the agony out of choosing the right title and subtitle for your book
- Discover the “one” word you “must” absolutely include in your title and/or subtitle
- Why using a working title is so important
- Find out how to play the “title/subtitle” game and why “odds sell and evens smell” with two exceptions
- The psychological steps most people go through to “judge a book by its cover”
- Why your book is the “world’s greatest business card”
- A powerful formula you should use to get endorsements,
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Keith to find out more about his services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Attract More Readers to Your Book”