What does it really take to be better at what you do? Listen as “teach better” expert, Jeff Gargas, shares his poignant strategies to better yourself every day to increase your success.
Jeff Gargas is the COO and co-founder of the Teach Better team and co-author of Teach Better. He works with educators to increase student engagement and improve student success.
Jeff previously owned an online marketing firm where he’d work with entrepreneurs and small businesses. He’s also a former adjunct professor at Kent State University and spent 10 plus years in the music industry.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How To Be Better At What You Do” you will discover …
- How being better affects every facet of your life
- How the “imposter syndrome” can stand in your way of marketing your book
- What helps you get over the hump of your fears, self-doubt, and judgment with your book marketing
- Specific strategies Jeff uses to successfully market his book (you can use these too!)
- Why giving your information away for free is a potent marketing strategy
- What people are really buying when they purchase your book
- The essential ingredient you need before creating new products and/or services
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to connect with Jeff. He’s also on all social media platforms @JeffGargas
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How To Be Better At What You Do”
** COMING SOON! **
NEW! Author to Authority Membership Site
Want an easier way to go from undiscovered Author to positioned expert Authority?
Here’s what’s planned for the membership site…
Easy-to-use actionable tools to eliminate guesswork
Powerful online presentations
Mastermind support groups
Accessible live expert advice
Concierge hotline to up-to-date resources
And much, much more…
Be the first to find out when membership opens