Do you know how to best market your book when times are tough? Listen as marketing expert, Debra Jason offers sage advice to keep top of mind with your prospects!
Marketing and writing with heart, not hype, Debra Jason is a speaker, author, copywriter, and marketing mentor. She speaks about the value of building relationships and the art of engaging to attract clients, generate leads, and network.
Debra started her copywriting business from scratch with one client and no marketing credentials. After 30 years of consistent and persistent effort, she’s proud to say that she’s still in business. Author of the award-winning book, “Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget”, Debra shares cost-effective marketing strategies to help gain increased exposure, create a steady stream of happy clients, and build your business without breaking the bank.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Best Market Your Book in Turbulent Times” you will discover…
- Why cutting marketing budgets in uncertain times is tantamount to suicide
- What you need to do to stay top of mind with your readers, prospects, and clients
- How to determine the value and expertise you offer
- Why and how to repurpose your material for longevity
- Special social media tricks and tips for non-fiction authors
- The right and wrong time to pitch your services
- Turbulent mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Best Market Your Book in Turbulent Times”
TAP INTO MY EXPERTISE
Want one-on-one author marketing help?
SAVE $150 when you book an hour session today!
(Coupon Code: SAVE150)