What if you could discover some of the best possible online visibility techniques? Listen and learn from digital marketing strategy expert, Denise Wakeman, as she shares “must-know” strategies she regularly uses to help her clients worldwide master online marketing.
Denise Wakeman is the founder of Trailblazers community. Since 1996, Denise has worked with hundreds of creative professionals and online entrepreneurs around the world to help them build their business and strategically use social marketing to get more visibility, traffic, leads, customers, and opportunities. Denise is passionate about travel, and how it can inspire you to think bigger and go for what’s possible in your business and life. As an early adopter and active experimenter, Denise helps you navigate the adventures of growing your business on the web.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Create the Best Possible Online Visibility” you will discover …
- What practical strategies you need to get started with your online visibility
- The actual current trend for writing and posting articles online
- What you should do to create buzz around the book
- The one thing you need to know about the length of time it takes for marketing to take effect
- What you need to know to consistently build awareness online
- What are the biggest mistakes to avoid marketing online
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Denise to find out more about her online marketing strategy services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Create the Best Possible Online Visibility”