Do you want visitors to your website to have the best user experience? Listen as website wizard, Mitch Alverson shares his secret wisdom on how your website can display experience, authority, and trustworthiness to turn visitors into potential buyers.
Websites make most people pull their hair out. They struggle to build them, to write the words for them, and to maintain them. Mitch Alverson websites easy for business owners so they can make more money and reach more people. Mitch brings 25 years of business experience with an MBA from the University of Texas.
He’s a StoryBrand certified guide and a certified master black belt in Lean Six Sigma. That means his knowledge and experience are deep and wide. Mitch runs a marketing firm based out of Arlington, Texas. He’s also my personal StoryBrand coach.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Unlock the Best User Experience With Your Website” you will discover…
- The two main ingredients every website needs to make it simple and easy for visitors
- What is more important – a book or an author website?
- When Google crawls sites, they are looking for E.A.T. (Does your website have them?)
- What you need to know about the user experience of your website
- Why long landing pages are in vogue
- What you need to know about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Common website mistakes and how to fix them
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Unlock the Best User Experience With Your Website”