What if you could discover what it takes to build your brand as an authority? Listen and learn marketing strategies from non-fiction marketing expert, Stephanie Chandler, as she shares “must-know” strategies to master online and offline marketing.
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including “The Non-Fiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books” and “Own Your Own Niche: Hype-Free Internet Tactics to Establish Authority In Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business”. Stephanie’s also the founder and CEO of The Non-fiction Author’s Association, a vibrant, educational community for experience and aspiring writers and the Non-Fiction Writers Conference, an annual event conducted entirely online.
She’s a frequent speaker at business events and on the radio. She’s been featured in Entrepreneur, Business Week, and Wired magazine.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Build Your Brand as an Authority ” you will discover …
- Where to get started when you want to build your brand as a recognized authority
- What you need to know to understand the fear of niching
- The current best practices for online and offline marketing
- The one thing you need to know about offline marketing that could make you rich
- The actual current trend for ebooks over printed books
- What are the biggest mistakes to avoid for online and offline marketing
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Stephanie to find out more about her online marketing strategy services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Build Your Brand as an Authority”