Do you want to know how to become successful building your influence online? Listen as book marketing expert, Becky Robinson shares a wealth of ideas to build and strengthen your impact.
Becky Robinson knows that marketing and selling books is no joke. She’s the founder and CEO of Weaving Influence, an online influence building company. She works with authors and thought leaders to help them show up online in the same powerful and compelling ways they show up in real life.
She’s the host of the Book Marketing Action Podcast, a resource where you can get actionable advice to build your author platform, plan a book launch, launch your book successfully, and sustain interest in your book after the launch. She’s helped launch more than a hundred books and has learned many lessons in the process.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How To Become Successful Building Your Influence Online” you will discover…
- The importance of building an author platform
- Where to start and how to build your online community of fans and followers
- Priceless ideas to get your community away from social platforms and onto your website.
- What is the optimum number of times to send out emails to your database without upsetting them?
- Important strategies every author needs to know about launching their book
- Common online author marketing mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to find out more about the services Becky offers. (Check out her free ebook “The Network Mobilization Cheat Sheet”)
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How To Become Successful Building Your Influence Online ” you will discover…”