Want to know how to market in such a way people want to buy from you? Listen as empowerment coach, Steve Eriksen as he shares his secret sauce to become the trusted advisor clients turn to.
Steve Eriksen is on a mission to empower midlife solopreneurs to create a thriving online coaching business by providing knowledge, help, and support with marketing and technology. He’s helped people transform the way they approach their business by helping them define a path forward, as well as providing the guidance and support to implement strategies that work for them and their businesses.
As someone who’s been in the online marketing space for over 20 years, he’s heard and seen it all. He uses his knowledge and expertise to help you become a trusted advisor for your clients.
In this week’s powerful podcast episode “How to Market in a Way People Want to Buy From You” you will discover…
- What the biggest challenges are facing solopreneur
- What you need to do to attract your ideal clients
- Why following traditional marketing techniques is one of the biggest mistakes solopreneurs make
- How to best understand what your clients need
- How to tune into the different emotional states your prospects may be experiencing
- The juxtaposition between your marketing and the technology you need to effectively run your business
- 2 BIG juicy mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Market in a Way People Want to Buy From You”