Do you want to know how to best conquer content chaos? Listen as marketing professional, Bonnie Chomica shares her powerful tips and techniques to help you better use your marketing content to position yourself as an expert authority.
This week’s special guest is a true marketing professional. Bonnie Chomica is a guide, an adviser, and a cheerleader for her solopreneur clients. She helps them get more visibility with strategic web content, email marketing and social media so they can attract more leads. Building this solid marketing foundation enables people to move from frustration and uncertainty to clarity and confidence so they can grow their business. Living on Vancouver Island on the West Coast of Canada, Bonnie has over 30 years of experience as a marketing professional in corporate, with startups, and in the trenches as a business owner.
In this week’s powerful podcast episode “How to Best Conquer Your Content Chaos” you will discover…
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an authority in a niche market
- How to determine the best ways to get started on the “right” social platforms for your messaging
- Essential research tools to uncover your target audience’s major challenges
- What you need to know about posting your content
- Subject headline ideas to attract readers to your articles and posts
- Commonsense mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Best Conquer Your Content Chao.”