Customer loyalty and happiness is key to building and maintaining your business. Do you know what to do and how to do it? Listen as Chief Happiness Officer, JoAnna Brandi shares her powerful ways to keep customers happy and coming back for more!
JoAnna Brandi is a Certified Chief Happiness Officer and specialist in creating customer loyalty and happiness. She’s the author of two books on customer loyalty as well as an illustrated gift book, “54 Ways to Stay Positive in a Changing, Challenging, and Sometimes Negative World.” She’s the creator of the online course “Practice Positive Leadership: Use the Science of Happiness to Engage Your Employees and Keep Your Customers Happy.”
She works with companies who want to energize, elevate, and empower their people to take exquisite care of their customers and their employees as a strategy to create lifetime value and profitability.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Create Customer Loyalty and Happiness” you will discover…
- What creating happiness with your customers is about
- What makes up relationships and higher-level happiness
- What you need to keep you going even when times get tough
- The difference between happiness inside and outside of yourself
- How much of your happiness is considered genetic
- How to turn your feelings around when you go down the rabbit hole of feeling insecure
- How to use the “power pause” to help take care of yourself
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Create Customer Loyalty and Happiness”
TAP INTO MY EXPERTISE
Want one-on-one author marketing help?
SAVE $150 when you book an hour session today!
(Coupon Code: SAVE150)