Want to become a wealthy author and earn passive income from your books? Listen to entrepreneurial superstar, Marc Guberti and discover how wealthy authors make their books work for them.
An entrepreneurial digital marketing expert, Marc Guberti is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal author with over 100,000 students in over 180 countries enrolled in his online courses. He’s the host of “The Breakthrough Success” podcast where listeners learn how to achieve their breakthroughs.
He coaches content creators on how they can attract more traffic to their content to boost revenue. He publishes multiple blog posts every day on his digital marketing blog and tweets every 15 minutes to over 400,000 Twitter followers.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Make Your Books Work for You to Earn Passive Income” you will discover …
- The very first steps you need to take to become a wealthy author
- How to make money inside of your book
- How many books should you write and publish
- What are the best marketing channels to use for your book
- What you must to encourage people to sign up on your website
- Why your book is the beginning of your marketing funnel
- What you can do to turn your book into additional products
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Marc to find out more about his services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Make Your Books Work for You to Earn Passive Income”