Do you hide behind your book? If so, you need effective author marketing strategies to get you going. Listen as Barbara Grassey, The Book Boss, shares her potent potions, to add some magic to your marketing journey.
Known as “the gurus’ secret weapon, Barbara has written more than 50 books, courses, and manuals for national speakers, business owners, and coaches. Along the way, she has helped dozens of others write their books on a one-to-one basis. She’s is an in-demand ghostwriter, editor, and marketing consultant, specializing in material for speakers and entrepreneurs. She’s a leading authority in leveraging books as the ultimate marketing tool.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Use Simple Effective Author Marketing for Results” you will discover …
- Why your book is the Swiss army knife of marketing tools
- Why your book is a sneaky way creep into your reader’s mind,
- When is the best time to start your marketing your book
- The exact reason an author needs a platform
- What you need to know to start building your author platform
- What are the biggest mistakes authors make when marketing their book?
- When is the best time to actually start marketing your book?
- Why you’re never going to be totally satisfied with your book
- And much, much more…
A little hint, listen right to the very end for a special bonus tip.
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Barbara to learn more about her services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use Simple Effective Book Marketing for Results”