Do you want to overcome your marketing struggles and fall in love with marketing? Listen as top marketing strategist, Adam Kipnes shares a wealth of ideas to attract your ideal clients without spending a cent on marketing and advertising.
Adam Kines is a top marketing strategist and business breakthrough specialist. He can show any business owner in less than 45-minutes how to triple their current number of leads, double their sales and increase their annual revenue by $30 -50,000 or more without spending a cent on marketing or advertising.
Adam is the go-to coach and advisor for many independent professionals, including accountants, realtors, real estate investors, attorneys, and medical practitioners. Under his guidance, several of Adam’s clients have grown their revenue from under $100,000 to over a million dollars.
He’s been featured in forbes.com and his systems have been used on NBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox. He’s also the creator and host of the podcast, “The Entrepreneur’s MBA.”
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Overcome Struggles and Fall in Love with Marketing” you will discover…
- The right way and the wrong way to find your niche market
- How to enjoy the whole marketing process
- How to get seen by people who could buy what you have to offer
- Why your message is key in your marketing
- How long you need to keep marketing your book
- What’s the silver bullet to sales success
- Why it’s essential to stop marketing backward plus many more mistakes to avoid
- 4 golden questions to ask about your marketing
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Overcome Struggles and Fall in Love with Marketing” you will discover…”