Do you want to know how to create the best first impression on the virtual stage? Listen as first impressions expert, Sylvie di Giusto shares her powerful tips and techniques to help you shine on your next online presentation.
Sylvie di Giusto is a professional keynote speaker and trainer. With her corporate experience and multicultural background, she helps audiences around the world understand how quickly people make up their minds whether to open the door or to shut it. With a cutting-edge approach, a competitive mindset, and a passion for visualization, her unique and thought-provoking keynotes breakouts, and online training programs, open participants’ minds to how others perceive them. And thus perceive the value of their abilities, their services, or their company.
Sylvie is the author of The Image of Leadership and the creator of dozens of online courses, including How You Impress.
In this week’s powerful podcast episode “How to Create the Best First Impression on the Virtual Stage” you will discover…
- What impression-making things you need to be aware of when interacting virtually
- What conscious and unconscious digital footprints are you making?
- Are your emails and social media footprints creating positive or negative perceptions about you?
- Essentials you need to know to create an “expert” footprint
- The do’s and don’ts of being seen in the virtual environment
- What to wear and what not to wear on camera
- How not to get neurotic about presenting online
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to find out more about Sylvie’s Mobile Learning Studio – Use the coupon code “Susan” to get a $50 discount on your registration.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Create the Best First Impression on the Virtual Stage.”