Discover how to use YouTube to get noticed as an expert. Listen and learn from self-publishing expert, Dale Roberts as he shares his YouTube secrets to success.
Besides being a certified personal trainer, Dale Roberts is a best-selling self-published author of over 40 books. He teaches his clients how to produce profitable quality work on Amazon, Kindle, Direct Publishing, CreateSpace, ACX, Smashwords, Draft2Digital and Beyond.
He’s a no BS guy who tells you what works and what doesn’t work, and it’s all learned from his own personal trials and tribulations. Since we love talking about mistakes and how to avoid them of course, I knew that Dale would be a good match for this program.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Use YouTube to Get Noticed as an Expert” you will discover …
- Why YouTube offers such a huge opportunity to authors
- Where to get started using YouTube to build your brand
- How to feel comfortable and confident to get in front of a camera
- What you need to know to get traffic to your channel
- What are the biggest mistakes brand-new Youtubers make
- What you actually need to know to overcome any fears of judgment
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Dale to find out more about his services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use YouTube to Get Noticed as an Expert”