If you think that marketing is just for extroverts, you’re very much mistaken. Listen to introvert marketing expert, Marcia Yudkin share what it takes to feel comfortable marketing as an introvert.
A bookworm as a child, Marcia Yudkin grew up to discover she had a surprising talent for creative marketing. She’s the author of 17 books including 6 Steps to Free Publicity now in its third edition.
Besides consulting for small business owners and entrepreneurs, she mentors introverts so they discover their uniquely powerful branding and most comfortable marketing strategies. Marcia spends winters on Maui and the rest of the year in the woods of Western Massachusetts.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Feel Comfortable Marketing as an Introvert” you will discover …
- The easiest and most comfortable marketing strategies an introvert can use even if they dread the marketing
- What incredible strengths most introverts possess and how to use these strengths to market their book
- How to easily and politely deflect questions you don’t want to answer during an interview
- How to interact with clients so that you feel completely authentic and natural
- Misconceptions introverts have about what they should and shouldn’t do to market themselves
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to connect with Marcia to find out more about her mentoring services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Feel Comfortable Marketing as an Introvert”
If you enjoy listening to “Book Marketing Mentors” podcast and would like to help ensure future episodes, please consider a listener-supported contribution