Are you letting book marketing fears block your success? Listen as book marketing expert, Susan Friedmann, aka The NichePreneur Coach, as she shares her powerful techniques to conquer your fears.
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO BOOK MARKETING MENTORS
It’s hard to believe, but Book Marketing Mentors turns two years old this week. It’s no longer a newborn, but rather, it’s now a toddler who’s growing up fast and furious.
A BIG thank you to all our supporters and listeners.
Susan Friedmann, host of Book Marketing Mentors is an internationally recognized niche marketing expert and “how-to” coach. She is a prolific author, having written 14 books including her bestsellers, “Meeting & Event Planning for Dummies,” and “Riches in Niches: How to Make it BIG in a small Market,” She’s appeared on a variety of radio talk shows and as a guest expert on CNN’s Financial Network and Bloomberg’s Small Business.
Susan is the owner of Aviva Publishing dedicated to working with self-published authors to bring your book to market and find the right target audience to deliver your message.
In this this week’s powerful podcast episode “How to Conquer Marketing Fears that Block Your Success” we explore…
- What’s the best way to master a marketing mindset
- How to break down book marketing into manageable pieces
- What’s the first thing an author needs to do to start marketing their book
- How to decide which is the best market for you to target
- How to know and understand your target market
- Understand the GEL formula, the glue that holds your niche together
- And much, much more…
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Conquer Marketing Fears that Block Your Success”