Is it possible to own your time? Listen as
Stephanie Wachman is the author of Own Your Time: Professional Time Management Strategies for a Profitable and Balanced Life. She’s a certified executive coach, author, speaker and trainer specializing in helping professionals achieve their goals by tapping into their natural abilities. Stephanie has more than two decades of experience helping corporate executives and business leaders compete in the global marketplace, while also sustaining healthy relationships and life balance.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Own Your Time for Profit and Balance” you will discover …
- Specific recommendations to deal with uninvited distractions.
- “How-to” techniques for finding balance in your hectic life.
- How to be intentional about making time for yourself every day to do what matters most
- The definitive answer to multitasking. Is it a good technique to maximize your time?
- How to overcome “Pavlov’s Ping” so you can get more done
- Why we procrastinate and what we can do about it
- Common time management mistakes to avoid
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Stephanie to find out more about her services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Own Your Time for Profit and Balance”
To receive weekly author marketing tips text: