How do you build a successful speaking business with your book? Listen as accountability expert, Sam Silverstein shares his proven method to make a difference and be the go-to expert in your industry.
Sam Silverstein, CSP is dedicated to empowering people to live accountable lives, transform the way they do business and create a more accountable world. He helps entrepreneurs, multinational companies, and government agencies create an organizational culture that prioritizes and inspires accountability to increase engagement and productivity. He’s the author of numerous books, including No More Excuses, and his latest book, I Am Accountable. He’s the founder of The Accountability Movement, which focuses on building powerful communities filled with people and organizations that know their values, live their values, and keep their commitments
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Build a Successful Speaking Business with Your Book” you will discover …
- The first essential steps you need to take to build a successful speaking business?
- Sam’s proven formula to drive his speaking business to make a greater impact.
- Why ongoing investment in yourself can pay massive dividends to grow your business.
- How Sam’s 20 questions are the key to writing more books and building your expert identity
- How to transfer your message in a way that can make a significant difference in peoples’ lives.
- Why the “curse of knowledge” is one of the biggest mistakes you can make
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to connect with Sam to find out more about his services.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Build a Successful Speaking Business with Your Book”
SUPPORTING EACH OTHER!
If you’re looking for support and creative marketing ideas during this tough time then come join us.
Our author community meets and shares every Friday at 1:55 pm ET for some “Author to Authority Marketing Munchables.”
This week we’re featuring “Ask the Expert” with Amy Mertz, social media expert sharing tips and techniques to stand out on social media.
Just one new idea can skyrocket you from author to authority!
Zoom link to join: https://zoom.us/j/225639850