Do you know the best ways to teach your skills online? Do you want to know how to teach anything to anyone with an online course? Listen as course design expert, award-winning teacher, and online learning expert, Rebecca Cuevas, shares her special secrets to make course creation fast, fun and effective.
Rebecca Frost Cuevas is the founder and CEO of Learn and Get Smarter Inc., and the author of the new book, “Course Design Formula: How to Teach Anything to Anyone Online.”
Over the last 12 years, she’s helped leading-edge thinkers develop online courses because she’s found that most experts really struggle structuring their content to create an effective and engaging course. That’s why she developed her proprietary Course Design Formula to cut through the stress and overwhelm that is a natural part of trying to structure complex, creative ideas into an online course.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Use the Best Ways to Teach Your Skills Online” you will discover …
- What you need to do to turn your book into a course
- What to do when you struggle with having too much content and don’t know what to include and what to leave out
- How to use Rebecca’s “Course Design Formula” to create your online course.
- Why you should speak to your target audience before ever creating your course.
- The 5 types of learning and which is the right one for you to use
- How to make sure people who start your course actually finish it
- What is the optimum length of an online course
- Little-known secrets to designing any course on any topic in a way that’s effective, fun, and fast.
- Small mistakes to avoid that make a BIG difference to your online course success
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to connect with Rebecca to find out more about her services as well as sign up to get her course design guidance and resources
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use the Best Ways to Teach Your Skills Online”
If you enjoy listening to “Book Marketing Mentors” podcast and would like to help ensure future episodes, please consider a listener-supported contribution