Are you eager to gain access to top influencers? Listen as public relations expert, Jane Ubell-Meyer, shares her unique program to give you an “in” with top influencers to really stand out from the crowd.
Jane Ubell-Meyer is a former TV and film producer. Her credits include Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight and Wall Street Journal TV. Two years ago, she founded Bedside Reading, a fascinating new concept in book marketing. Bedside Reading places books by the bedsides in luxury hotels and in the media. Most importantly, this unique program promotes authors as a brand to influencers, VIPs and potential new fans. Starting in 2020, Jane will also start a podcast library, which will be available to hotel guests on their in-room TVs.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Use a Unique Way to Access Top Influencers” you will discover …
- Why a top hotel guest’s pillow is prime real estate for your book.
- How Jane’s unique program can get your book get in front of the right people.
- Why giving your book away (the right way) is a powerful marketing tool.
- Understand Jane’s two-pronged vetting process to determine if your book is a good fit for the program
- Why being a creative and innovative author is only 50% of the marketing process, learn the other 50%
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to connect with Jane to find if your book is suitable for the Bedside Reading program
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use a Unique Way to Access Top Influencers”
If you enjoy listening to “Book Marketing Mentors” podcast and would like to help ensure future episodes, please consider a listener-supported contribution