Do you know how to turn fears into opportunities? No-nonsense adrenaline junkie, Stephanie Hayes shares her secret sauce to eliminate the gremlins that hold you back from business success.
With over two decades of experience, Stephanie Hayes helps entrepreneurs, small business owners, and corporate executives who have plateaued or reach the edge of their comfort zone to excel. Sought out because of her knack for being able to see the big picture and her expertise to design, plan, and implement the next phase of their business. Stephanie thrives on transforming the fears and struggles of her clients into opportunities and successes.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Turn Fears Into Opportunities and Success” you will discover …
- Specific recommendations to turn fears and struggles in opportunities and success
- The top 3 things business owners need to do be successful
- What holds people back from being successful – is it the fear of failure or the fear of success?
- “How-to” techniques to free yourself from the comparison trap
- How to overcome what others think of you and how they might judge you
- Common mistakes business owners make and how to avoid them
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Stephanie to book your complimentary 30-minute strategy session
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Turn Fears Into Opportunities and Success”
To receive weekly author marketing tips text: amu at 72000