Do you want an easy and effective way to build your expert authority in your niche market? Join content curating expert, Mel Wicks as she explains why you should use content curation, and how best to find what’s relevant and adds value to your target audience.
Mel Wicks has had a long career in marketing, advertising, and the media in both Australia and the UK. She’s worked in advertising as a marketing manager for multi-million dollar development companies. She co-owned a marketing and business consultancy for over 10 years and is now a seasoned freelance copywriter and certified content marketer, doing what she really loves best, and that’s writing blogs and websites for her clients around the world.
She lives on the beach. And listen to this, folks. In Cannes in beautiful tropical North Queensland with her husband and two dogs.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Use Content Curation to Build Your Expert Authority” you will discover …
- How to find the most relevant and valuable information to use
- How much time you should spend on your own original content versus curating content
- What’s the best way to filter information so it makes sense to your target audience
- The best tools Mel recommends to easily use to curate content
- The difference between content curation and content marketing
- The most common and painful mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Mel to find out more about her services. Click the link below to read “The Ultimate Guide to Content Curation”
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use Content Curation to Build Your Expert Authority”