Want to know how to use mastermind techniques to get unstuck? Listen as business coach, Earl Bell, and marketing expert, Susan Friedmann, discuss powerful tools, strategies, and resources that create extraordinary results.
Earl Bell is a successful entrepreneur, speaker, and trainer whose expertise comes from the world of business. He’s the author of “Winning in Baseball and Business: Transforming Little League Principles Into Major League Profits for Your Company.” He’s taken a $25 book and managed to turn it into a multi-thousand-dollar product.
Susan Friedmann, CSP, international bestselling author of “Riches in Niches: How to Make it BIG in a small Market, and 14 other titles, helps non-fiction authors use their book to become a recognized expert in their niche market.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Use Mastermind Techniques to Get Unstuck” you will discover …
- What you need to do to create a business around your book
- How to find the exact challenges that concern your target audience
- The special technique to create transformation for your clients
- How to change your mindset about what role you play as an author
- How to use your book to create multiple ways to serve your target audience
- Misconceptions about what your book can do for you
- And much, much more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
To receive weekly author marketing tips text: amu at 72000
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use Mastermind Techniques to Get Unstuck”