Do you want to know how to use podcasts to skyrocket your influence as a thought leader? Listen as Annemarie Cross aka “The Podcasting Queen” shares her powerful tools and techniques to make your mark with with podcasts.
Annemarie Cross loves learning, starting, and launching new creative products, and being involved in multiple things at any one time. She’s CEO and founder of the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network and Industry Thought Leader Academy. Communicate Now, her podcast, production, and consulting agency works with businesses to create and produce their podcast series and podcast platform, so they can become known as an influential voice in their industry. She’s the author of Industry Thought Leader: How to Go From Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Best Use Podcasts for Influence and Profit” you will discover…
- How to get started with a podcast (and it’s not about the tools and technology)!
- Simple and effective ways to monetize your podcast
- Why your first three episodes are critical to your success
- How to bust common podcasting myths
- The key message all non-fiction authors need to nail with a podcast
- 3 important things you must know to harness your non-fiction book alongside a podcast
- Why it’s important to be mindful of the content you share
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Best Use Podcasts for Influence and Profit”
TAP INTO MY EXPERTISE
Want one-on-one author marketing help?
SAVE $150 when you book an hour session today!
(Coupon Code: SAVE150)