Want to know the best way to use social media strategically? Listen as book writing and self-publishing coach, Jenelle Jack, shares tips and tricks to build a social media strategy to boost your business.
Jenelle Jack is dedicated to helping women business owners who want to write their first book. While she’s published both fiction and nonfiction, her first audiobooks self-publishing fast track was released in March. Jenelle coaches experts, leaders, and professionals who want to spread their message and increase their impact on writing a book.
She believes an author’s impact and influence can increase with the strategic use of social media. Jennelle spoke to us all the way from Trinidad and Tobago.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How To Best Use Social Media Strategically” you will discover…
- How to get started building relationships on social media (it’s not all about your book)
- How to best promote and leverage your book on Instagram
- Jenelle’s three content pillars that give extra depth to your engagement
- Tips and techniques to repurpose material from your book
- When to start talking about your book on social media
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How To Best Use Social Media Strategically”