Are you curious to know how to use your content to make a lot more money? Profit from Paulette Ensign, the tips product expert, as she offers her powerful, yet easy-to-use methods to turn your content into a cash machine.
Paulette Ensign has helped thousands through her non-traditional publishing company, Tips Products International. Most of her products have been how-to booklets, mirroring her success in personally selling over a million copies of her Tips Booklet: A 110 Ideas for Organizing Your Business Life that’s been printed in several languages and formats and she’s done that without spending a penny on advertising. It was initially a marketing tool and direct revenue stream for her then career as a professional organizing and productivity consultant and speaker. She expanded her services to include helping clients generate more revenue from their books, blogs, articles and other writing or ideas yet to escape the inner sanctum of their mind.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Use Your Content to Make More Money” you will discover …
- How to begin when you want to create how-to tips – no matter the topic
- How to use “how-to” tips to generate lucrative streams of income
- How to take your existing content to make a lot more money
- The one thing you need to understand to separate yourself from the million other authors
- Paulette’s little known secret for being noticed as a subject matter expert
- What are the biggest blunders to stay clear of when developing your “tips” product ideas
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Paulette to find out more about her services.
Claim a special gift for listening to this podcast that will show you ways to take your tips to the bank.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Use Your Content to Make More Money”