Do you want to know how to easily focus more eyeballs on your book launch? Listen as best-selling author, Michelle Vandepas shares her secret sauce to your book launch success.
Michelle Vandepas is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs who want to share their message with the world by becoming an author. A successful business consultant, she started three multimillion-dollar companies, produced a documentary, and has been an advisor to top-level business leaders, politicians, and already visible coaches and authors. She’s a visionary marketer who combines creativity with smart business sense to unleash the power hidden inside her clients. Michelle’s been featured in numerous media outlets. She’s also a TEDx speaker and TEDx speaker coach.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Easily Focus More Eyeballs On Your Book Launch” you will discover…
- What’s essential when developing your book launch
- Best practices to leverage your book to the right people
- Critical questions to answer to use your book to leverage your business and build credibility
- Critical questions to answer to use your book to help get clients, and/or build a new revenue stream
- Michelle’s “Holy Trinity” to get instant credibility
- Avoidable mistakes authors make
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
For more tips from Michelle, visit her website.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Easily Focus More Eyeballs On Your Book Launch”