The biggest problem with writing your next book is writing your next book! It’s time-consuming and a chore. Listen as ghostwriting and book marketing expert, Karen Rowe shares what it takes to write your next book without a struggle.
Karen Rowe is the owner of Front Rowe Seat a full-service writing firm. She’s an expert in nonfiction and can help you position yourself as a leading authority in your niche. Karen develops, done for you professionally written and designed books. Her clients include an actor, a retired FBI agent, a reality TV star, entrepreneurs with online empires and some of the top self-help leaders in the industry. Her mission is to help you find your voice and uncover your own unique and powerful story to create an instant connection with your marketplace.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Write Your Next Book Struggle Free” you will discover …
- Is using a ghostwriter to help write your next book – cheating?
- How can you use the “book at the beach” technique to write your next book?
- Essentials questions to ask that will make an instant impact on your writing
- Why there’s no money in books anymore.
- How to find the best places to sell your books in large quantities
- What role sponsorship can play in marketing and selling your book
- Common book marketing mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
Here’s how to contact Karen to find out more about her services.
Book Writing Masterclass: http://www.
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Write Your Next Book Struggle Free”