If you want to sell more books, then it’s time to beef up your presence on Amazon. Listen as book promoting expert, Tina LoSasso Board, shares her insider secrets, powerful tips, and techniques to help your book stand out from the crowd.
Since 2003, business authors have turned to her to help spread the word about their new books and grow their business. She has over 20 years of experience in the publishing industry covering marketing, sales, distribution, and publicity. She successfully managed campaigns for books in the fields of sales, marketing, leadership, small business, consulting and motivation. She’s known for keeping complex campaigns on track and getting results. Tina, what an honor it is to welcome you back to the show, we had you a few weeks ago, so thank you for coming back and being this week’s guest expert and mentor.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Really Beef Up Your Presence on Amazon” you will discover …
- What’s the first thing you need to do when you start designing your Amazon Central author page
- How to design your author page so people can see you’re someone to be reckoned with
- The different sections you need to take be aware of, and how to deal with them correctly
- How to find the right genres to classify your book so you have more opportunity to get an Amazon bestseller ranking
- What are some of the best ways to get book reviews – should you or shouldn’t you pay for reviews?
- Ridiculously simple mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.
To connect with Tina to find out more about her services go to LinkedIn (Tina LoSasso Board)
Download the transcript from this week’s podcast interview “How to Really Beef Up Your Presence on Amazon”